Who we are

My photo
Shelbyville, Kentucky, United States
My name is Rachael, I am the proud mother of a beautiful baby boy. His father's name is Tylor and we were married on 6/12/2010. As you could have guessed, our son's name is Paxton Tylor Zollman. This blog is to show how he progresses and keep his family updated.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Eating Us Out of House and Home!


For the most part, Paxton has been on a schedule of 4oz. of milk every 3-4 hours. However, lately he has been wanting 5-6 oz. I don't want to feed him this much just to have him spit it up soon after. I have considered feeding him more often as opposed to feeding him more. Is it normal for a baby to eat every 1.5 to 2 hours? This is what I will be asking his doctor at his appointment which is scheduled for January 18th at 9:30. It is his one month appointment in which we will be able to see how much he has grown!  Any guesses to how much he weighs now? I am guessing a lot! I guess Tuesday we will find out. This is, unfortunately, also the appointment where he gets his shots... Yikes! I might be more scared than him!

No comments:

Post a Comment